This is my final episode for the year of 2017. In this episode, I talk about three topics that are very top of mind for me with the Veteran community, and I share a handful of resources related to each topic. I also look back at where Beyond the Uniform has gone in 2017, and what lies ahead for 2018. As always, I greatly appreciate your feedback, and look forward to a great 2018 with all of you!
- BTU #139 – Founding Bunker Labs (Todd Connor)
- BTU 141: The CEO of Franchise Business Review talks about Vets in Franchises (Eric Stites)
- Tim Ferriss interview (ask for 10% discount)
- Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes into Stepping Stones for Success
- Gary Vee #275 – Ray Dalio
- TED Talk Mel Robbins – How to stop screwing yourself over