This week I’m trying out a completely new interview format. If you’d like to listened to the full, unedited version of this interview, you can check it out here.
Jonny Coreson is currently on active duty in the military, and has started two different companies while on active duty. His current company – Blue Jacketeer – helps Navy Sailors prepare for their advancement exam. This is a great interview for anyone on Active Duty or recently separated who is interested in entrepreneurship.
- Audible is offering one FREE audio book to Beyond the Uniform listeners. You can claim this offer here, and see a list of books recommended by my guests at BeyondTheUniform.io/books
- Jonny’s company: https://bluejacketeer.com/
- Recommended Resources
- Bunker in a Box – brick and mortar collaboration spaces as well as online resources with meet-ups for military aspiring entrepreneurs. Geared towards people on active duty, provides a 14-module course
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
- Veterati – connects veterans with mentors in a desired civilian industry